An intelligent Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) plan is essential to the success of any project.
ModSpace makes EHS analysis, planning and execution an integral component of every customer project. Our strategic approach to EHS has been developed from years of experience. Our goal is to help you prevent unexpected and, often, avoidable losses and delays.
- A clean EHS record saves you money today and tomorrow.
- ModSpace experts combine multi-industry experience with first-hand national, state, and local knowledge of standards for compliance.
- ModSpace is your partner in developing and executing an effective EHS strategy from pre-proposal through project conclusion and demobilization.
ModSpace Training and Experience
Having successfully completed thousands of projects across North America, our diverse EHS experience encompasses regulatory, geographic/climatic, technical, policy, industrial, scheduling and budgeting.
- All project managers receive extensive and periodic training in both fundamentals and management of EHS practices and standards for total adherence.
- Project managers take prompt action to prevent or solve problems and ensure EHS advocacy throughout each project.
- ModSpace contractors and manufacturing partners undergo an extensive qualification process to ensure consistent EHS practices on every project.
Zero Tolerance Initiative
We have established the Zero Tolerance Initiative. Our goal is to have zero incidents and injuries year after year.
- 10-hour OSHA Construction Training Certifications for all ModSpace Construction Project Managers
- Documented root cause analysis investigations with photographs, corrective actions for all EHS injuries and incidents
- Detailed task-specific Job Safety Analyses (JSAs) developed and implemented for all ModSpace activities
- Comprehensive Modspace EHS procedures manual
- Regular EHS audits of branch and site operations
- Quarterly EHS compliance and performance reviews with executive leadership
- Monthly safety meetings and training at all branch and site locations